An Introduction of Sorts
I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner again today to try to get someone to read my blog.
I kid. I kid. Actually, Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" series has helped me think of a couple of posts recently. I have so much trouble coming up with things to post. Obviously this is a great thing to say if you're trying to get people to read your blog. Sorry, new folks. This is not the inspiring, hilarious, or creative blog you were looking for. Move along now.
If you're new to the blog, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Micah. I'm a thirty year old newlywed. My husband is a twenty-four year old newlywed. There is an age difference there, if you're paying attention. And I do. Pay attention, that is. To every single wrinkle I have that he doesn't.
Some fun facts to help you get to the "root" of my personality and this blog:
~I have cried, not once, but TWICE this week at commercials. Seriously. I mean, have you seen that one where the dad is sending videos of his daughter's life to an e-mail account he created for her so that she can watch her childhood when she's older? Tear. Jerker.
~I am borderline narcoleptic (self-diagnosed). You will not find a person who can fall asleep faster, more often, or for longer than I can.
~I am currently the accidental member of two different gyms. I do not use either of them. This should be cleared up by the 15th of this month. The two memberships. Not the use of said memberships. That has to be cleared up by discipline. I don't have any.
~I got some beets in the organic "bin" of foods that I have delivered every other week. I can honestly say that I have no idea what to do with a beet. I don't think I've ever even seen a beet that came right out of the ground. Do I peel it? Does it need to marinate in some type of liquid? #beetproblems
I think that about covers it.
I kid. I kid. Actually, Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" series has helped me think of a couple of posts recently. I have so much trouble coming up with things to post. Obviously this is a great thing to say if you're trying to get people to read your blog. Sorry, new folks. This is not the inspiring, hilarious, or creative blog you were looking for. Move along now.
If you're new to the blog, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Micah. I'm a thirty year old newlywed. My husband is a twenty-four year old newlywed. There is an age difference there, if you're paying attention. And I do. Pay attention, that is. To every single wrinkle I have that he doesn't.
Some fun facts to help you get to the "root" of my personality and this blog:
~I have cried, not once, but TWICE this week at commercials. Seriously. I mean, have you seen that one where the dad is sending videos of his daughter's life to an e-mail account he created for her so that she can watch her childhood when she's older? Tear. Jerker.
~I am borderline narcoleptic (self-diagnosed). You will not find a person who can fall asleep faster, more often, or for longer than I can.
~I am currently the accidental member of two different gyms. I do not use either of them. This should be cleared up by the 15th of this month. The two memberships. Not the use of said memberships. That has to be cleared up by discipline. I don't have any.
~I got some beets in the organic "bin" of foods that I have delivered every other week. I can honestly say that I have no idea what to do with a beet. I don't think I've ever even seen a beet that came right out of the ground. Do I peel it? Does it need to marinate in some type of liquid? #beetproblems
I think that about covers it.
Hey, I linked up, too! Go us.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I read your blog. :) I think you're funny.
Also, I don't know what to do with beets either, but that shouldn't surprise you since we lived together for two years and I think I cooked once in that time.
I cried last week while listening to a Shop Rite commercical on the radio! And that email commercial you're talking about?! TEARS!
ReplyDelete