25 Days of Jarred
My husband, Jarred, will be 25 years old on the 25th of this month. Since it's his Golden Birthday, and since his birthday is on Christmas Day, I thought we should celebrate all month. So when he woke up this morning, I surprised him with my plan for 25 days of celebrating Jarred. Each day he gets a card that tells him what his surprise is for the day.
Today's surprise: Tickets to see Lady Antebellum tonight at the World Arena! I won't lie; it's kind of a treat for me, too. The look on his face this morning, when he discovered the first week of cards posted on the bathroom mirror, was priceless. I am so excited for some of the upcoming surprises! The fun part for me is that I've basically planned twenty-five dates in a row for us, which will make our December so much fun!
I'm going to try to chronicle all twenty-five days on the blog. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of some of the more interesting surprises, but I probably won't because I'm terrible about taking pictures.
Happy December!
Today's surprise: Tickets to see Lady Antebellum tonight at the World Arena! I won't lie; it's kind of a treat for me, too. The look on his face this morning, when he discovered the first week of cards posted on the bathroom mirror, was priceless. I am so excited for some of the upcoming surprises! The fun part for me is that I've basically planned twenty-five dates in a row for us, which will make our December so much fun!
I'm going to try to chronicle all twenty-five days on the blog. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of some of the more interesting surprises, but I probably won't because I'm terrible about taking pictures.
Happy December!
That is SO creative, Micah! What a lucky husband ;) And how cool to have your GOLDEN birthday on Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMark turned 25 in July, but since I was (and am) a broke college student earning money by waitressing, it was a pretty small party. Next year, though. Next year.
So much fun!
ReplyDelete