A Craft!
Well, I think it's been established that I'm terrible at blogging regularly. Further, it has also been established that I'm a terrible photographer. I stopped by to tell you about another Pinterest project I completed and unfortunately, only have the below photo to show for it.
Blurry.
I assure you this looked better in person. So did all of the other tables and decorations that I don't even have blurry pictures of.
Oh, well. I completed several crafts for the birthday party I hosted for my friend, Ashley, a couple of weeks ago. The most difficult was the "Happy Birthday" banner. But those paper-pinwheel-fan-things run a close second.
I noticed on Pinterest how "easy" these banners were to make and thought it would add a fun little pop to my food table. As best I can tell, the crafting world is full of bald-faced liars. Literally nothing about making that banner was easy. Unless you count how many times I burned my fingers or cut myself with card stock. Those parts were easy.
That's really I had to say. Don't be fooled into thinking that those banners are easy. They are not.

I can always count on you for a good laugh, Micah. I'm guessing the 'easy' Pinterest projects are somewhat like the directions people give you when they say, 'you can't miss it!' Um yeah I can!
ReplyDeleteyeah, most of the projects posted on pinterest are definitely not "easy" ;) lol
ReplyDeleteRead your blog...just wanted you to know. :) And I'm totally impressed with all your craftiness. Is it strange that I actually enjoy a good hot glue burn?? It'll make you tougher. And I am not actually anonymous, this is Steph. I am just completely retarded and can't figure out how to make my comments show up. And now I'm totally apprehensive about the stupid code things they are about to make me copy...I hate them. But I love you and love your blog. Thanks for making me laugh a little. :)
ReplyDelete