Officially Official
Jarred and I finally announced that we're expecting a baby in July! We couldn't be more excited. I hope to actually keep up with my pregnancy on the blog and post frequent pictures...for my mom, of course!
This is my 15 week picture from last night. I guess you could say I "popped" this week. #yikes
I've seen other people do weekly bumpdates on their blogs and I think it's fun, so that's what I plan to do.
Size of baby: Baby Rego is four inches long and about the size of an apple, according to Baby Center.
Size of mother: See above, large. However, I have managed to lose 9 lbs. Hoping that trend continues throughout this trimester.
What's on the menu: Lots of broccoli, spinach, salads, carrots, strawberries, apples, and grapes. Not gonna lie though, there have also been quite a few soft tacos, some Oreo ice cream sandwiches, and maybe a cheeseburger or two. I would remind you, though, that I've lost 9 lbs. It's all about balance, right?
Best part of the week: My doctor's appointment Monday. Jarred got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Worst part of the week: Like a million presentations at work. Also, work.
Sleep: I usually fall asleep between 7:00 and 8:30 and then I'm up for hours after I go to the bathroom. Good practice, I guess.
Thankful for: A husband who cleans the house while I'm out with my friends. A healthy pregnancy so far.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog!