33 Weeks-- I'm 3 Weeks Late
This is a picture from three weeks ago. It is amazing what can happen in three weeks. Some examples of things that can happen in three weeks are: 1) An expectant mother's bump can apparently double in size. 2) An expectant mother's face can start tingling and going numb due to pressure on the cranial nerve. 3) An expectant mother can become overwhelmed by the fact that when this picture was taken, her baby was 7 weeks away from being born and now that this post is being written, her baby is only 4 WEEKS away from birth.
Four weeks until my due date. That seems both so near and so far away. It seems near because I still need to order some curtains and, like, read a parenting book or something. It seems far away because the days are c-r-e-e-p-i-n-g slowly by. The paradox here is that I "never have time to get anything done" but the days seem endless. I think I need a lesson in prioritizing.
Here are a few pictures from the wonderful baby shower my friends Alecia and Ashley hosted for me in May. It was such a fun shower and I felt so blessed by friends. We are so fortunate to have such sweet people in our lives who want to celebrate our little girl.
My mother-in-law knit both of these blankets for Kate. Aren't they gorgeous?









Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog!