Tis the Season To Be Lazy

I am lazy and have not updated ye ole blog in about an eon. To make up for this, I will write you a pretty boring list of facts.

Pretty Boring List of Facts:
1) I am so impossibly tired I cannot manage to string two sentences together to make a blog post.
2) You probably don’t want to read the rest of this blog post. See number one.
3) Today I get to participate in a group picture at work. My supervisor decided it would be cute for everyone to hold their dog in the picture. I don’t have a dog. I “get” to hold a stranger’s dog. His name is Squirt. I hope his name is not self-fulfilling in any way.
4) I have slipped into a deep depression. See number three.
5) Last Wednesday night I got to see Miranda Lambert in concert for the first time. She played a honky-tonk in Denver. She is sassy and has perfect pitch. I left my camera in the car, so I have no proof of her sassiness. Mainly it was -1 degree outside and I was more focused on making it into the building alive than on making sure I had my camera in tow.
6) I just used the word honky-tonk on my blog and alienated 50% of my readers because they can’t relate to the word honky-tonk.
7) I have identified no less than seven spelling/grammar errors in the preceding sentences and have no desire to fix them. I just want you to know that I know.
8) I sustained minimal injuries in the putting up of my Christmas tree this year. This bears noting because last year I managed to fall down the stairs onto a tool kit and sprain not one, but two of the ankles God gave me. Christmas 2009 is a moral victory. Here are some pictures of Christmas 2009. Enjoy.

*Edited to add that I somehow created two separate posts of these words and the pictures that follow, so scroll down to the next post to see the pictures. I am a blog failure.

Comments

  1. You could have taken Lizzy. Though your chances of getting squirted on would have increased exponentially...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost squirted pee (excuse me, I had to say so to follow the theme of #3) when I read #3. Hilarious. I just can't wait to get out into the real world and experience supervisors that want animals in human work-related photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts