This and a Little of That

The highly anticipated birthday celebration in Breckenridge finally took place this weekend. It was a weekend centered around celebrating our good friend Alecia's birthday and also eating crepes. Truth be told, it was mostly centered around the crepes.

See, there's this little cart in Breckenridge that boasts world-famous crepes. Renowned even. And every time we pass through Breck for a little skiing, we remark about how we'd like to get a crepe. But there's also usually a line twelve miles long and I personally am not willing to stand in the elements for several hours after skiing all day in the elements. Even for a little piece of heaven. To be honest, I'm usually unable to make my legs stay under the command of my brain after a day of skiing. This trip, however, afforded the perfect opportunity to eat some crepes. And given the proximity of our condo to the crepe stand, I'm reasonably certain that the entire trip may have been planned with only the crepes in mind.

I chose a crepe of the sweet variety because in my humble opinion a savory crepe is just a waste of a good excuse to eat dessert as an entire meal. If you are ever in Breckenridge and find yourself at the little yellow crepe stand, I cannot recommend the Strawberry Romanoff variety highly enough. It was pure delight.

Ashley here enjoyed her raspberry and brie crepe.

Denise and Jenn are happy and full of sweet crepe-y goodness.
Lest you think the trip only involved crepes, here we are posing outside of a cute boutique called Magical Scraps. They have the most adorable hand-made products.


I think that's all I have for you now. Thank you for your time and attention.

*Photo credits: Alecia DeLorme

Comments

  1. The crepes WERE the celebration! They were totally worth the five year wait. Oh, and thanks for the photo credits. I'm sure my career as a photographer is going to pick right up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the fact that I can eat anything containing carbs and sugar, one of my downfalls is I don't like crepes. But my BFF, who travels the country every month, SWEARS by the crepes in Colorado and San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts