Super Saver
I'm such a dork. I have millions of things to update on and this is what I log on to tell you. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good deals.
You're probably asking yourself what on earth I'm talking about right now. Here's the deal: I've recently become OBSESSED with finding online deals and using coupons/Groupons/anything I can get my hands on that is related to a discount.
If your city has Groupon and you're not signed up, leave this site right now and go to www.groupon.com and get thee some awesome deals. I literally wake up every day and check my phone first thing to see what the deal of the day is. It's not always something fabulous, but a lot of times it's a deal you just can't beat!
I recently discovered www.restaurant.com as well and today I bought $60 worth of gift cards to our favorite restaurants for $6.30!! Now, there are restrictions regarding what you can buy, when you can buy it, and how much your total bill has to be. But come on-- 90% discount on gift cards? I will literally jump through a flaming hoop for that. Through Sept. 13, the website is giving 80% discounts on already great deals. Just enter coupon code TOUCHDOWN at checkout. Disclaimer: Read each restriction carefully and don't come cryin' to me if it doesn't work out the way you had hoped.
Finally, I discovered recently that our local Kroger-owned grocery stores "King Soopers" have an online program where you can download coupons directly to your store card. It's like coupon heaven! I checked it out, and if you have Kroger in your area, they do it too! It's really nice not having to worry about cutting coupons and bringing them into the store. You just scan your card and it automatically takes the coupons off your balance.
I think I'm going to try the Walgreens Register Rewards program next. Does anybody do this one?
Do you have any great money-saving tips? Let me know! I'm a sucker for a bargain!
You're probably asking yourself what on earth I'm talking about right now. Here's the deal: I've recently become OBSESSED with finding online deals and using coupons/Groupons/anything I can get my hands on that is related to a discount.
If your city has Groupon and you're not signed up, leave this site right now and go to www.groupon.com and get thee some awesome deals. I literally wake up every day and check my phone first thing to see what the deal of the day is. It's not always something fabulous, but a lot of times it's a deal you just can't beat!
I recently discovered www.restaurant.com as well and today I bought $60 worth of gift cards to our favorite restaurants for $6.30!! Now, there are restrictions regarding what you can buy, when you can buy it, and how much your total bill has to be. But come on-- 90% discount on gift cards? I will literally jump through a flaming hoop for that. Through Sept. 13, the website is giving 80% discounts on already great deals. Just enter coupon code TOUCHDOWN at checkout. Disclaimer: Read each restriction carefully and don't come cryin' to me if it doesn't work out the way you had hoped.
Finally, I discovered recently that our local Kroger-owned grocery stores "King Soopers" have an online program where you can download coupons directly to your store card. It's like coupon heaven! I checked it out, and if you have Kroger in your area, they do it too! It's really nice not having to worry about cutting coupons and bringing them into the store. You just scan your card and it automatically takes the coupons off your balance.
I think I'm going to try the Walgreens Register Rewards program next. Does anybody do this one?
Do you have any great money-saving tips? Let me know! I'm a sucker for a bargain!
I've been dabbling with Register Rewards for about a year. It is still scary to me so I only do it occasionally. I think it depends on how nice your store manager is and how well stocked your store is. I have gotten some really cheap and free products. My one suggestion would be if you get any food, check the expiration date. I use a couple blogs/websites that put together coupons with the deals so I don't have to think too much.
ReplyDeleteHave you used ebates.com? I love this site! Free to join, click on the online store you want to shop (tons of stores...walmart, target, dillards, barnes and noble, shoes.com, piperlime, old navy, etc) and save money!! Some stores only allow 3% cash back but it goes up from there and they also pick a store and double it's cash back for the day! It reimburses you every quarter with what builds up in your account. I especially use it at Christmas time!
ReplyDelete