Heck Yes!

Here are a few things that have made me pretty darn happy today:

Taco Treats
It is no secret to any of you who know me in real life that I enjoy the frequent occasional trip to the fast food establishment known as Taco Bell. Judge me if you will, but I do enjoy a chalupa every now and then. Lunch today just happened to be 'now' and also 'then.'

Imagine my extreme pleasure when I pulled up to the drive-thru window and discovered that my all-time favorite mexican-ish-fast-food treat has made it back on the menu for a limited time. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is back, folks. And it's as good as it sounds.

Thunderstorms
Because we've had a couple of these recently, it is 78 degrees outside right now. Since many of you are in Arkansas and the greater south, I apologize for bragging about this and fully expect to have an all-out blog mutiny on my hands. Still, I'll be nice and cool while Internet fighting you.

The Wedding
In exactly 65 days, I'll be leaving for my honeymoon. This means that in exactly 64 days I'll be Mrs. Rego. Oh, snap. This also means that in exactly 44 days, the Arkansas Razorbacks will take the field for the 2012 season. I'll not say which of these things excites me most.

Is it weird that the order of things that make me happy, at least in this blog post, went tacos, weather and then my wedding? Or is it right on par with what you've come to expect from me? I thought so.

This E-Mail I Got Today
I'm also very excited because I got an e-mail today notifying me that a very rich Nairobian prince wants to give me a LOT of money. I just have to send him all my account information and social security number. I can't wait to get that monaaaay!

Comments

  1. Got your invitation today and love it!
    BTW I will it The Bell with you any day, any hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last one about the email from the Nairobian prince cracked me up! I guess we'll be living the high life together, because a very wealthy duchess in Austria also wants to give me $260,000...we are lucky girls, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts