Changes
Well I thought I was being all clever by titling this post "Changes" because while there are some large changes in our life recently, we also went to see a Fleetwood Mac concert last week. I thought they sang a song called "Changes," but as it turns out, the song is called "Chains." So much for my cleverness and also my ears.
What are these changes in the life of the Regos, you ask?
Well I started a new position in my organization on Monday after having seven weeks off work. Boy did I enjoy not working for seven weeks. That seems like a long time, but I'm not sure where it went or what I did with it. All I know is now I'm getting up at 5:45 and I cry every night when I set my alarm. Big fat crocodile tears.
The other news is that we bought a house! Or rather we are buying a house. It's a tiny little rancher near downtown. It has a large yard that will probably die as soon as we move in due to water restrictions. It is within walking distance to Jarred's favorite restaurant and there's a nice little unique coffee shop less than a block from us. We are now going to be hip and cool and walk places and probably wear scarves.
In a small change to my mouth, I had two fillings replaced last night. May I just tell you that I am rarely upset by medical and/or dental procedures, but I feel that this dentist used undue force last night when pushing the anesthetic needles into my jaw and I am feeling that today.
Those are some small updates for you. I am now going to eat lunch because it is 2:40 pm and I should have done that already.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog!