31 Week Bumpdate-- For Whitney

I apologize for the demented face I'm making in this picture. Despite the fact that my husband took about 20 pictures, he says this was the one where I looked most normal. How sad.

Size of baby: Miss Rego is supposed to weigh 3lbs 3oz. I say supposed to because at our ultrasound this week they measured and said that, based on the measurements they got, she weighs FOUR AND A HALF POUNDS. They got this estimate by measuring her head circumference, her abdomen circumference, and the length of her femur. The ultrasound tech just laughed when she measured the femur and said "Oh my goodness. Her legs are measuring 4 WEEKS ahead." So basically I'm growing a giant. 

Size of mother: I'm gonna go ahead and stop updating this part.

What's on the menu: Baked potatoes and chop beef sandwiches are my biggest craving. I have never in my life cared for BBQ, but I NEED to have a Rudy's chop beef sandwich at least once a week now. 

Best part of the week: My friends Alecia and Ashley threw such a sweet baby shower for me last Saturday. I was overwhelmed with what an amazing job they did. Also, we got to have another ultrasound on Monday and it was just reassuring to see that everything is still going so well. Even if she is a gigantor. 

Worst part of the week: I can't really think of a worst part. I still feel really great and am enjoying pregnancy so much. 

Sleep: Still sleeping really well. I think I may be crowding Jarred out, though. He's usually on the very edge of the bed all curled up. I've become a bed hog. 

Thankful for: Sweet friends and family who have showered our little girl will all kinds of amazing things and my wonderful mother-in-law who came for the shower and stayed with us for a few days. It was great to get to see her and she brought LOTS of goodies for Miss Kate.

Comments

  1. Oh thank you, Micah! You are adorable=) I assume you are also going to post pics of that shower so I can feel like I was there, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little pregnant lady you are! Love the updates!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts