An Apology and a Picture

Dear Anyone Who Reads This, 

I was recently attempting to make my blog private so that I could share details about my child without fear of Internet Creepers. In my pursuit of this task, I somehow managed to email everyone in my contact list an invitation to become a reader of my blog. Then, I somehow emailed them a second time saying "never mind." 

If this is you, if you received email(s) from me asking you to take an active role in my blog, please accept my deepest apologies. You cannot know how bottomless my humiliation is. I would NEVER be so bold as to ask any reading person to waste their time following my blog. It was merely an act of computer illiteracy and not one of hubris. 

I am fairly certain I emailed "people I knew in that one class in college" and also "girl I met once at that church thing." Regardless, even if you are more than an acquaintance in my life, please know that I still feel hot white shame when I think of you reading those emails. 

Thank you for your understanding, 
Micah


Now, here's a picture of Kate when she was tiny. It's my favorite picture of her ever.

Comments

Popular Posts