The Haps
You know what's better than getting an entire week off for Spring Break? Getting a half day on Friday before your Spring Break because of a Big 'Ol Last Day of Winter Snow Storm. I am so excited. My agency decided to close at noon. It's a good thing they did because I'm having a little allergy issue that I like to call Sneezing My Head Off. I have literally sneezed two-hundred and sixty-seven times today. I finally went to Walgreens on the way to a home visit and bought some Benadryl and proceeded to take three times the legal limit. That's why I haven't edited this paragraph and have no plans to edit it in the future. Welcome to the ramblings of a Micah who is all hopped up on Benadryl. I may actually fall asleep at this computer.
Transition into a new subject goes here. Last night I went to a concert featuring Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean. Both were great if you like seriously down-home country boy lyrics. And I think we all know I do. Plus, Jason Aldean finished his show with a cover of "Cowboy" originally recorded by one Mr. Kid Rock. You may find this hard to believe, but I know every single word to all of Kid Rock's early stuff and in college I may or may not have driven one of my roommates mad by playing "Ba With the Ba" on a continuous loop for weeks. I make no apologies for my quirkiness.
I'm supposed to spend the weekend in Breckenridge with four friends to celebrate a friend's upcoming birthday, but this giant snow storm may thwart our plans. We'll have to see. Then on Monday I get to leave for the Fort where I'll be spending my Spring Break. As my friends from The Jersey Shore would say, hit me up if you wanna vibe. I don't even know what that means, but it sounds cool. Or maybe it sounds perverted. I'm actually not sure. I miss half of what they say on Jersey Shore. Probably because of all of the bleeping.
As you can see, the Benadryl has kicked in--the room is spinning and I've become incoherent. If I keep going I'm going to need someone to translate this blog into English. I think I'll quit while I'm just sort of embarrassing myself. Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Transition into a new subject goes here. Last night I went to a concert featuring Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean. Both were great if you like seriously down-home country boy lyrics. And I think we all know I do. Plus, Jason Aldean finished his show with a cover of "Cowboy" originally recorded by one Mr. Kid Rock. You may find this hard to believe, but I know every single word to all of Kid Rock's early stuff and in college I may or may not have driven one of my roommates mad by playing "Ba With the Ba" on a continuous loop for weeks. I make no apologies for my quirkiness.
I'm supposed to spend the weekend in Breckenridge with four friends to celebrate a friend's upcoming birthday, but this giant snow storm may thwart our plans. We'll have to see. Then on Monday I get to leave for the Fort where I'll be spending my Spring Break. As my friends from The Jersey Shore would say, hit me up if you wanna vibe. I don't even know what that means, but it sounds cool. Or maybe it sounds perverted. I'm actually not sure. I miss half of what they say on Jersey Shore. Probably because of all of the bleeping.
As you can see, the Benadryl has kicked in--the room is spinning and I've become incoherent. If I keep going I'm going to need someone to translate this blog into English. I think I'll quit while I'm just sort of embarrassing myself. Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

I still have a situation going on in the belly area.
ReplyDeleteOmg, Aldean and LB? That is awesome. I'm a big Aldean fan especially. Jealous of your concert, but not of your allergies.. .
ReplyDelete