Fat Tuesday, For Reals

So today is Fat Tuesday and let me tell you, the tidbits I have been planning to share with you reflect this fact with surety.

I stopped at Starbucks this morning and I discovered the most fantastic news. They are selling Cake Pops. CAKE POPS! Possibly my favorite dessert in the world. My friends pictured below also like cake pops. Ashley may not look like she likes them, but I assure you she asked me to feed her a cake pop. And I'm a good friend, so I did.




That's a weird picture. I'm sorry I shared it with you. But, mmmmmm...cake pops. These bite-sized treats are pretty labor intensive to make, so it's nice to know I can pick up one or seven at Starbucks.

In other Fat Tuesday related news, I just heard that Blue Bell ice cream is coming to Colorado!! My Arkansas/Oklahoma/Texas readers probably won't think much of this, but I've been waiting for this day since I moved to Colorado six years ago and promptly discovered that Colorado hates ice cream. At least their grocery stores do. But no more! Cherry Vanilla will be at my fingertips at all times. Things are lookin' up.

I can't think of any more fattening food facts to share with you right now, but I think that's enough to expand my waistline on this Fat Tuesday.

Comments

  1. I love reading your last blogs. You sound like you are having so much fun. Enjoy these days, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA! Umm, I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts