Three Week-a-versary!



Hi Blog Land! As always, it's been a while. I had a good excuse this time, though! I married the love of my life three weeks ago and he's been forcing me to watch all the Star Wars movies in my free time in order to make me a "suitable wife." Ha!

Truly, we've been winding down after the wedding and honeymoon and normal life is just resuming. I'm posting some candid shots of our wedding for anyone who is interested. Enjoy!

A few of my besties before the ceremony. They were so helpful all week! I owe them big time.

The newly renovated sanctuary at Grand Avenue Baptist Church


 My cousin Dirk escorting my beautiful Mee Maw. You can barely see Paw Paw in the back, but he's there looking dapper in a new suit.
My cousin James escorting my wonderfully lovely Nanaw. They both look so great!

My Uncle Brad escorting my beautiful Mom down the aisle

Ayan and Drew were our Ring (Sign) Bearers-- They did a great job!

Sweet little Lyla was our Flower Girl

 My Groom, anxiously awaiting my arrival

 Here I come!

 Awwwwwwww!

The wedding party on the trolley ride to the reception. Aren't they all so beautiful?!?

Sweet Trolley Kiss

 Daytime view of the reception





 

 My seat!














Yummy cake!

Groom's Cake and Petit Fours

 Escort cards-- Individual bottles of pink lemonade

 First dance- Lady Antebellum's "When You've Got a Good Thing"

Candy Buffet



 

 














Dance floor!

We had the BEST time at our wedding and are so grateful to each and every person who came to support us!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Micah! The reception looks absolutely stunning and you look super beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reception looks amazing! I'm impressed with how fabulously you took over the downtown space. Also, are you the first ever bride to walk down a center aisle at GABC? That's something for the books! Congratulations, Micah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts