Confessional Friday
I'm linking up with A Blonde Ambition today for some confessions.
Today, I would like to confess to you all that...
I barely got my tail end out of bed this morning and made it to work at approximately 9:00. Jarred's alarm woke me up at 6am, which caused a raging headache, which is still not gone. So I went back to sleep.
I don't like Pumpkin Spice Lattes. There. I said it.
No matter how hard I try, my hair never looks like the tutorial I try to follow from Pinterest.
There are literally seven loads of clean laundry on our guest bed right now.
I thought about driving back to Starbucks this morning after they forgot to put any flavoring in my caramel macchiato. I didn't order espresso with milk, barista. Instead I decided to let it go, as you can see, wherein "letting it go" is writing about it on my blog.
I bought wide calf boots because apparently I have wide calves now. They still took some coaxing. I am embarrassed.
I am not embarrassed enough to go to the gym. What will it take?
Two, that's two, of my car windows have fallen into the door. I taped them up. I cannot go through a drive-thru without extreme humiliation. This may, might, could help with my wide calves.
This coffee is undrinkable.


I don't like pumpkin spice lattes either.
ReplyDeleteAh a day in the life of Micah! You're a hoot!
ReplyDelete