Back in the Springs

I returned to Colorado last night after a wonderful visit home. I didn't have much time to blog while I was home because I was too busy eating a variety of partially hydrogenated foods and falling asleep on my parents' couch. So relaxing. I can blog all I want now because my parents got me a new laptop for Christmas. I have a hard time accepting gifts sometimes, and this was no exception, but I am really blessed to have such great parents who care so much about me. Thanks for the wonderful gift, Mom and Dad. I have a sneaky suspicion that my mom just thinks I'll update my blog more if I have a computer handy. One thing is for sure, it will help me get some pictures on this blog! My friends can tell you that I'm not the best at uploading pictures and they will sometimes stay on my digital camera for years, but this laptop has a place for an SD card. You just slip it right in and boom! your pictures are uploaded. Even I can do this.

My Mee Maw always does the crossword every morning. While I was visiting, she had me assist her with this very important task. I learned that I really feel like a champ when I can complete an entire crossword. I also learned that I really feel like a loser when I think I'm hitting on all cylinders and then end up with a word like "viptu." Is that a word? I swear I got the corresponding words correct.




Before I left Colorado, I hosted a Christmas Dinner for some of my friends. Here are some pictures. I have so much fun decorating and making dinner.

I'm so thankful for all the blessings I have this Christmas. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
*Update: Spellcheck assures me "viptu" is not a word. Drat.

Micah



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts