My First Post

So, I decided to start a blog because it is apparently the thing to do. I want to write about my adventures in Colorado and hopefully entertain readers (myself and possibly my mom) with anecdotes about my daily life. Example: I pumped Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel hand soap right onto my toothbrush this morning. Yummy! It was, of course, unintentional and I ascribe it to all of the distractions of a busy Christmas season. Obviously, given this example, this means that I will likely post something entertaining approximately once a decade. Check back in 2018 to see if anything interesting or exciting has happened to me.

It should be noted that I have never attempted to write anything on the interwebs for anyone to see because I am painfully analytical and have actually written and rewritten the four sentences you are reading roughly 13 times by now (I know you're thinking "this is your revision?!?" Sadly, yes.). What this means for you, the reader, is that you will be able to peruse most of my posts with exceptional haste. I can assure you that any posts made will be concise due to the aforementioned keen dissection of each word combined with the fact that I am lazy, and therefore do not intend to scrutinize more than five sentences in a given day.

So, if you enjoy reading my thoughts on college football (we need a playoff system), my current favorite from Starbucks (espresso truffle--delight!), and all of the wild antics my friends and I get up to, please come back often!

Comments

  1. It's so Christmasy around this blog! Loves it. I will keep the antics coming so that you have lots to post about. Also, perhaps you could market your new toothpaste in order to make some extra bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the espresso truffle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally reading your blog daily. Even if there's not a new posting. Just to make you feel loved. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts