Batman and such...

My friends and I get together every Thursday to watch "The Office" and play games. We call it Happy Thursday. Very original, I know. Last night "The Office" was a rerun so we decided to watch "The Dark Knight," since it's just recently been released on DVD. I saw this movie for the first time at the IMAX back in July and there were several distractions of varying natures. So, I blamed the fact that I wasn't that "into" the movie on said distractions. However, watching the movie last night, I realized that I just did not love it as much as the average human being. This is sad because I consider myself a guy's girl and I generally love action movies. That said, I do really think Heath Ledger deserves the Oscar for his performance as the Joker.
In other news, I'm sad today because I can't find refills for my Scotch tape wrist dispenser thingy. You know, this thing.
Have y'all ever used one of these? This thing is literally a godsend if you aspire to be a gift wrapping virtuoso (and I do. Lifelong dream, even.). I went to Wal-Mart today to find them because my refills are in short supply and I still have much wrapping to finish. Could not find them anywhere!! I even called Mindy (my mama) to see if she has had the same dilemma. She has. They are nowhere to be found in Fort Smith, Arkansas either! So, help a girl out if you know where I can find the refills. Otherwise, I'm saddled with dumb-dumb regular tape for the rest of the Christmas season. I hate dumb-dumb regular tape. Everyone does.
Some of my besties and I are exchanging gifts tonight at Chili's. For some reason, this is our tradition. We are classy girls, I can assure you, but this will be our Third Annual Chili's Gift Exchange. It's sort of embarrassing to carry 12 presents in to Chili's, which is part of the fun I guess. I hope they like what I got them. I LOVE to give gifts because it's so much fun to try to find just the right thing for friends and family.
Have a lovely night! I'll be enjoying the Chocolate Molten amongst many gifts...
I love me some molten. You know what else I love? Christmas gift scandals.
ReplyDeleteI like the gift-giving tag. You so clever, bestie.
ReplyDelete