Home, Sweet Home!
Well, here I sit in Booneville, Arkansas in my Mee Maw and Paw Paw's basement watching Jeopardy. It's a daily tradition for my grandparents. Don't interrupt Mee Maw's Jeopardy or you'll find yourself on the "bad" list. Okay, I'm back and I won Final Jeopardy. Mee Maw is not happy.
I made it to my parents' home in Arkansas yesterday and I'm looking forward to spending a week here. I've already visited with one of my best friends, Rachel, and her adorable almost two-year-old son. I just love seeing how he's grown in between visits.
Tomorrow I'll have lunch with my "girls" from high school, which is always fun. Fort Smith is enjoying the novelty of having a new shopping center, complete with a new Cheddar's, so we'll be dining there in an effort to eat at the same place as every single person in Fort Smith.
For now, I'm off to enjoy a spaghetti dinner lovingly prepared by my grandmother. After which, we'll play a rousing game of Trivial Pursuit. I'll let you know how it goes. Root for me!
I made it to my parents' home in Arkansas yesterday and I'm looking forward to spending a week here. I've already visited with one of my best friends, Rachel, and her adorable almost two-year-old son. I just love seeing how he's grown in between visits.
Tomorrow I'll have lunch with my "girls" from high school, which is always fun. Fort Smith is enjoying the novelty of having a new shopping center, complete with a new Cheddar's, so we'll be dining there in an effort to eat at the same place as every single person in Fort Smith.
For now, I'm off to enjoy a spaghetti dinner lovingly prepared by my grandmother. After which, we'll play a rousing game of Trivial Pursuit. I'll let you know how it goes. Root for me!
we drove through fort smith a couple days ago and ate at the cracker barrel in alma. made me think about you. have fun with your family and merry christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHate I missed seeing you!
ReplyDeleteAJL