Where does the time go?
I must apologize to all my faithful readers—mom, Paw Paw—for my absence. It would seem that I really don’t have anything exciting going on in my life. I intended to post something last night but there were obstacles, people. I will list them now: 1) I’m very busy and important. 2) I fell asleep. 3) I’m trying to reduce my daily caloric intake, which apparently left my body without enough energy to type. Or think rational thoughts. Or string two words together. See? Tough stuff.
However, I’m anticipating 2009 being a very lucky year because I did all the right things on New Year’s Day. I made pork chops, black-eyed peas, collard greens, fried okra, fried potatoes, and corn bread! Obviously, this was all before I started making the effort at “calorie reduction.” Some friends and I watched football all day and then enjoyed our southern-fried feast.

I’m so sad that football season is almost over. I just don’t know what to do with my Saturdays and Sundays without football. What I am happy about, though, is that I don’t have to faithfully endure another Razorback game this year and that I can look forward to bigger and better things in the Petrino era. I’m very excited about the Hogs’ potential in the next few years. Woo Pig Sooie!
If you’re a Hog fan and a girl, you should go over to Victoria’s Secret and check out their collegiate collection. They have such cute stuff and it’s on sale! Mine should arrive in the mail any day now!

I promise to try to come up with something exciting to post tomorrow! Have a great day!
However, I’m anticipating 2009 being a very lucky year because I did all the right things on New Year’s Day. I made pork chops, black-eyed peas, collard greens, fried okra, fried potatoes, and corn bread! Obviously, this was all before I started making the effort at “calorie reduction.” Some friends and I watched football all day and then enjoyed our southern-fried feast.

I’m so sad that football season is almost over. I just don’t know what to do with my Saturdays and Sundays without football. What I am happy about, though, is that I don’t have to faithfully endure another Razorback game this year and that I can look forward to bigger and better things in the Petrino era. I’m very excited about the Hogs’ potential in the next few years. Woo Pig Sooie!
If you’re a Hog fan and a girl, you should go over to Victoria’s Secret and check out their collegiate collection. They have such cute stuff and it’s on sale! Mine should arrive in the mail any day now!

I promise to try to come up with something exciting to post tomorrow! Have a great day!

That plate of food looks deeeelicious!
ReplyDelete