Currently...
I'm snacking on these...
They are so tasty. If you love coconut and world peace, you should definitely try these.
They are so tasty. If you love coconut and world peace, you should definitely try these.I'm wearing these in black and white...
They are incredibly comfortable. I got them from Victoria's Secret on-line and LOVE them!
I'm reading this...
...thanks to some of my friends who apparently thought I needed a leg-up where dating is concerned. You have to meet FIVE new guys a week! Help me out if you know anyone new to introduce me to!
I'm dreading...
Level 2. It's time to move to the next level, but the pain is going to be unbearable.
I'm looking forward to...
Keith Urban. Pepsi Center. Denver. July 15. Oh, yeah.
They are incredibly comfortable. I got them from Victoria's Secret on-line and LOVE them!I'm reading this...
...thanks to some of my friends who apparently thought I needed a leg-up where dating is concerned. You have to meet FIVE new guys a week! Help me out if you know anyone new to introduce me to!I'm dreading...
Level 2. It's time to move to the next level, but the pain is going to be unbearable. I'm looking forward to...
Keith Urban. Pepsi Center. Denver. July 15. Oh, yeah. 
You're welcome for the book that is going to force us to talk to people.
ReplyDeleteI'm dreading level 2 as well. Good thing the incline isn't until next weekend.
And because I love coconut AND world peace, I'll have to try those.
Those shoes are darling! Gimmie some.
ReplyDeleteI love coconut, but not world peace.
Five guys a week is overwhelming to me. Though maybe that's why I'm still single...
ReplyDeleteHey! I totally read that book a few years ago. Definitely an interesting concept. Let me know what you think of it.
ReplyDelete30 Day Shred KICKS my butt. I have a love-hate relationship with it.
ReplyDeleteFive guys a week? That sounds absolutely exhausting.
Keith Urban concerts are the sexiest concerts I've ever been to. I mean when he's wailing on that guitar, you're like...oh...my...gosh...marry me.