Bad, Bad Blogger.
I’m back, Blog-o-Sphere. I spent several hours this morning pulling the weeds that had grown up around my computer screen. My blog was looking pretty derelict. Abandoned. Dilapidated. I think I might have something to write about today, though. We’ll see where my thoughtless ramblings and unrestrained typing takes us and you can be the judge of that unrealistic claim.
I’ve worked past the hour of five o’clock everyday this week and even past the hour of six o’clock several times, so I haven’t had much of a life to update about. I’d like to tell you I’ve been working my rear off, but that would be awfully optimistic and seriously delusional on my part. And I’m trying to make only one unconvincing declaration per blog post.
EAR-regardless…the first new thing I would like to share with you is that I climbed the Incline AGAIN last Saturday. You’ll recall that last time it took me a sweet forever to reach the summit. This time, I was eight minutes under that mark! And no one even offered me CPR! It was a moral victory indeed. Indubitably. Without a doubt.
Someone got a new Thesaurus, in case you were wondering.
That’s a lie. I just like synonyms.
Other moral victories that have occurred this week:
- I remembered to put the trash out this morning.
- That fly that’s been buzzing around my room finally died. Unfortunately, it seems that it died whilst flying right above my head thus landing, in death, right beside my pillow. I awoke to find its carcass staring me right in the eyes like something out of the Godfather, only not quite as bloody.
- I guessed the year correctly on "Remember the Time" (it's a radio contest) AGAIN this morning for approximately the 90th time in a row. The answer was 1995. It's proof that my mind is a steel trap because I was brainless and stupid in 1995. And had a crush on every boy. So pretty similar to 2009.
- I’m back on track with the SIP.
Moral victories that I’m hoping to be able to report by next week:
- I removed and unpacked the suitcase that has been in the back of my car for more than a week now.
- I picked the dead fly carcass up off the floor, where it landed after I lightly brushed it off my bed, and threw it away.
- Something happened to me that is worthy of writing about on this blog.
In conclusion, I guess I really didn’t have anything to write about today. However, I said that you could be the judge, so I am putting my fate in your hands with poll on my sidebar. I think if you vote, you should comment too and justify your answer. Enjoy!
OH MY GOSH. That fly stuff killed me.
ReplyDelete