Happy Birthday Paw Paw!

Today is my grandfather's (commonly referred to as Paw Paw) birthday. It's been mentioned numerous times on this blog, but I have the best grandparents anyone could ever ask for. There has never been a day in my life that I haven't felt cherished by them.

My Paw Paw is one of the hardest workers I know. He is usually out in the ten thousand degree Arkansas heat doing yard work when I call. He is also one of the funniest people I know. If you think I'm funny (which I know you probably don't, but just let me make a point) it's because I got my sense of humor from my family; and Paw Paw was instrumental in that. He's the king of one-liners!

Paw Paw, I love you! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts