Reunion Dilemma
Well the Geek Squad is not as "on it" as I had originally hoped. However, I love you all so much that I am staying a bit late at work to shoot off a little bitty old blog post to be read on the webbsies of interrelatedness.
Anyway, I bought a dress to wear. And here it is:
Except I won't slouch in it as much as this girl apparently feels the need to do. Also, this picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's the only one I can find on these here internets, so deal with it. I will be pairing this brown dress with some wedges that are brown and very chic. I will also be pairing it with some jewelry that I have yet to purchase.
I'm thinking something like this:
Or some other bright color.
And also I may need some help.
I'm going to my 1 year high school reunion this weekend. Yes, I graduated high school 1 years ago. Weird, the zero key on this keyboard seems to not be working.
I'm going to my 1 year high school reunion this weekend. Yes, I graduated high school 1 years ago. Weird, the zero key on this keyboard seems to not be working.
Anyway, I bought a dress to wear. And here it is:
Except I won't slouch in it as much as this girl apparently feels the need to do. Also, this picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's the only one I can find on these here internets, so deal with it. I will be pairing this brown dress with some wedges that are brown and very chic. I will also be pairing it with some jewelry that I have yet to purchase.I'm thinking something like this:
Or some other bright color.We are having a dinner and dance (at Adelaide for all you Fort Smithians) and the dress says "summertime casual--sundresses and sandals for the ladies." Do you think this will do? Or should I go with something more casual?
I also bought a long black and white maxi dress which I can't find a picture of either. So just imagine it in your head and tell me if you like it better than the brown dress.
I'm counting on you to make the right decision.
I'm counting on you to make the right decision.
Happy 1 year reunion to you!
ReplyDeleteI would recommend the maxi dress, which is more casual then the pictured dress, as lovely as it is.
Take it or leave it, just my thought.
Good Luck!
BROWN DRESS! I say that emphatically because I've seen you in the brown dress and it's absolutely adorable. And it's summery enough, so you'll be fine. Plus all your Arkansasian (or whatever you call yourselves) friends will be jealous of how fashion forward we in Colorado are.
ReplyDeleteBrown dress, I think. People tend to err on the side of fancy at these occasions. And I really like the necklace to go with with.
ReplyDeleteHave fun reminiscing about life 10 years ago!!
I really like the brown dress, but since you don't have a picture of the black and white one, I feel that it is really difficult to make a fair decision. But I like the brown. And that necklace is darling. Buy it.
ReplyDeleteYour brown dress looks great. You've gots to wear it. You've also gots to buy that necklace. It'll be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute dress. And love the necklace. Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteBrown, sister! And maybe the lady who suggested the red heart earrings could assist you in the jewelry picking out stage. haha!
ReplyDeleteSo then...the brown dress worked well? Told you.
ReplyDelete