Spring Has Sprung!
I decided to take some photographic evidence for Spring being “sprung” here in Colorado. Last Sunday, we had Easter dinner at my friend Denise’s house. Here are some pictures I took on the way.


Ahhh....lovely. And yes, mom, of course I stopped the car to take the pictures. I would never try to drive on treacherous, ice-covered roads while operating my iPod, taking a picture with my camera, and talking on the phone. Ignore the fact that I appear to be whizzing by that street lamp at 65 miles an hour. Ignore it.
Despite having to hold our egg hunt indoors, we had a lovely time.
Our friend Steve volunteered to wear the bunny costume this year. That's his girlfriend, Ginna, lovingly supporting him. She's a saint. Please note that we informed Steve that he did not actually need to wear the bunny costume during lunch, but he chose to anyway. He's a special friend.
My friend Matthew found the “Golden” ticket, which was actually just a piece of foil. Because he knows how competitive I am and how much I love Hannah Montana and how I almost pushed Steve down the stairs trying to find the prize-winning egg, he split his treasures with me. You know, so that I wouldn’t cry myself to sleep on a holiday.

Matthew will likely kill me for putting that picture up. Sorry, man. Gotta give the people what they want.
Please note that although my friends and I appear to be somewhat immature in the preceding photos, I would appreciate it if you would give me some credit for preparing a turkey on my own and making the rolls from scratch. From scratch people. That should at least cancel out the bunny costume, right? No? Well, fine. At least we had fun.
Anyway, I'm now also posting sad little updates about my life on Twitter if you want to follow me. My Twitter name is MicahMichelleC.
That's all for today. I have to ration my tidbits so that I'll have something else to write about this week. Look forward to an enthralling update tomorrow!
I twitter too. Though I mostly read other people's updates. My user name is kimcate.
ReplyDelete