Gotta Obey the Tag
My friend Abby tagged me and I just can't resist a good tagging, so here goes:
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to a home visit where the family had no less than 38 exotic stuffed creatures adorning the walls of their home. Including a full-on mountain lion cascading down their mantle. Somehow they managed to make it classy.
2. Had a child at one of my home visits offer me an “ice cream cone for the road.”
3. Spent 17 minutes trying to decline the ice cream cone and all other food offerings from a three year old and her oddly supportive grandmother. I mean, I don’t think I look like I need to be fed, really.
4. Had a child at one of my home visits ask me if she could come over to my house sometime. Ummm…no. I’d like to keep my job.
5. Watched American Idol with Matthew and subsequently voted 937 times for Kris and Danny.
6. Concluded that I’m sort of a loser.
7. Decided to embrace the fact that I’m sort of a loser.
8. Allowed my clean jeans to remain in the dryer for yet another day. Just remembered that. Oops. Sorry Kristy and Maria.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Aly’s birthday party tonight!
2. Lunch with my friend Holly today.
3. Lauren’s wedding next week.
4. Carrie’s visit next week.
5. A trip to OKC in two weeks.
6. Keith Urban concert in July.
7. My 10 year reunion in July. Eesh.
8. The ½ marathon in Hawaii in September.***
8 television shows I watch:
I really only watch 1) American Idol and 2) The Office without fail. But other shows that I love to catch as catch can (that’s for you Ashley!) or Hulu are:
3) My Boys
4) The Big Bang Theory
5) Chuck
6) The Real Housewives of wherever…Oh, man! I missed the NY reunion show last night. Darn!
7) Top Chef
8) Samantha Who?
***There is a very remote (and I mean extremely remote) chance that I will be signing on for this in September. We shall see.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to a home visit where the family had no less than 38 exotic stuffed creatures adorning the walls of their home. Including a full-on mountain lion cascading down their mantle. Somehow they managed to make it classy.
2. Had a child at one of my home visits offer me an “ice cream cone for the road.”
3. Spent 17 minutes trying to decline the ice cream cone and all other food offerings from a three year old and her oddly supportive grandmother. I mean, I don’t think I look like I need to be fed, really.
4. Had a child at one of my home visits ask me if she could come over to my house sometime. Ummm…no. I’d like to keep my job.
5. Watched American Idol with Matthew and subsequently voted 937 times for Kris and Danny.
6. Concluded that I’m sort of a loser.
7. Decided to embrace the fact that I’m sort of a loser.
8. Allowed my clean jeans to remain in the dryer for yet another day. Just remembered that. Oops. Sorry Kristy and Maria.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Aly’s birthday party tonight!
2. Lunch with my friend Holly today.
3. Lauren’s wedding next week.
4. Carrie’s visit next week.
5. A trip to OKC in two weeks.
6. Keith Urban concert in July.
7. My 10 year reunion in July. Eesh.
8. The ½ marathon in Hawaii in September.***
8 television shows I watch:
I really only watch 1) American Idol and 2) The Office without fail. But other shows that I love to catch as catch can (that’s for you Ashley!) or Hulu are:
3) My Boys
4) The Big Bang Theory
5) Chuck
6) The Real Housewives of wherever…Oh, man! I missed the NY reunion show last night. Darn!
7) Top Chef
8) Samantha Who?
***There is a very remote (and I mean extremely remote) chance that I will be signing on for this in September. We shall see.
Two woots for the Maui Marathon. I need goals in my life.
ReplyDeleteCatch as catch can . . . will this be sufficient for you? Love. it. so. much.
ReplyDeleteMaui here we come!