A Blog Neglected
My poor blog has been completely neglected this week. I'm so sorry, little blog. It's just that I've had some semblance of a social life this week and I've worked a lot.
Oh, and I gave my work computer some horrible virus that will take days to eradicate. Yeah, there's that too. So, please don't take it personally, bloggy-poo. It's not you, it's me.
Okay, now that I'm done apologizing to my blog (that got weird for a minute, right?), I will tell you what I've been up to.
A) As previously stated, I've been spending a lot of time infecting and destroying precious, expensive county technology with the virus to end all viruses.
2) Memorial Day weekend was a hit. Although it rained here practically the whole weekend, we still had plenty of good times. An old coworker and former line dancing friend from Hopeless & Homeless (my former place of work (And no, that's not really the name)) was visiting from Nebraska. It was great to catch up with her.
D) I finally won Settlers of Catan! You may recall that it became my singular focus and sole ambition a few months ago. Carrie and I took down a bunch of seasoned veterans. It is the defining moment in my life up to this point and I just don't know what could ever top it.
7) I wish I had uploaded some pictures to make this more interesting and give proof that I have friends who spend time with me.
Y) I bet you do too.
Tomorrow I am going to Oklahoma City to see my Nanaw and various other "family" members at a "family" reunion. I'll be back on Sunday with pictures that I will have taken but won't have uploaded. So check back on Monday for a description of the pictures I took but refuse to show you. It'll be good times.
Oh, and I gave my work computer some horrible virus that will take days to eradicate. Yeah, there's that too. So, please don't take it personally, bloggy-poo. It's not you, it's me.
Okay, now that I'm done apologizing to my blog (that got weird for a minute, right?), I will tell you what I've been up to.
A) As previously stated, I've been spending a lot of time infecting and destroying precious, expensive county technology with the virus to end all viruses.
2) Memorial Day weekend was a hit. Although it rained here practically the whole weekend, we still had plenty of good times. An old coworker and former line dancing friend from Hopeless & Homeless (my former place of work (And no, that's not really the name)) was visiting from Nebraska. It was great to catch up with her.
D) I finally won Settlers of Catan! You may recall that it became my singular focus and sole ambition a few months ago. Carrie and I took down a bunch of seasoned veterans. It is the defining moment in my life up to this point and I just don't know what could ever top it.
7) I wish I had uploaded some pictures to make this more interesting and give proof that I have friends who spend time with me.
Y) I bet you do too.
Tomorrow I am going to Oklahoma City to see my Nanaw and various other "family" members at a "family" reunion. I'll be back on Sunday with pictures that I will have taken but won't have uploaded. So check back on Monday for a description of the pictures I took but refuse to show you. It'll be good times.
Have fun in OKC..tell Nanaw I said Hi! My blog has been seriously neglected as well. FB is monopolozing all my free time. lol. ;)
ReplyDelete