Ode to Chick-fil-a
This video cracks me up and it's so true. Several of my friends have camped out at the grand openings of various Chick-fil-as around the Denver area. If you're one of the first 100 customers when they open, you get 52 FREE meals! Many of these friends are currently jobless, so needless to say, we eat there a lot.
But I never get tired of the nuggety goodness.
My MeeMaw used to bring nuggets for my sister and me after she'd been to the mall in our hometown (so, frequently). They would always be lukewarm because she had driven the 20 minutes to our house with the nuggets in tow. So now I eat all of my waffle fries while I wait for my nuggets to cool off. They just taste better lukewarm. What do you like best about Chick-fil-a?
I love everything about Chick-fil-A! I have so many free sandwich coupons and free kids meal coupons that we eat there at least once every 2 weeks. Did you know that I had Chick-fil-A for the first time with you? I believe it was with your grandma. She picked us up and we went to the mall and ate....this is when it was still in the mall!
ReplyDeleteGirl!!!! I love me some Chick fil A! I like it because they are always so clean! I have never seen a nasty Chick Fil A. I also like the kids play area, and of course the food! It is the best fast food! Since we moved we have to drive 1 hour to the nearest Chick Fil A. So, I don't get it very often any more. I sure miss it!
ReplyDeleteAh hahaha. This cracks me up, I jove it.
ReplyDeleteThat was soooo funny. I love Chick-fil-a. I had supper with your mother tonight, heard you were coming into town soon. Hopefully we all can hang out!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the first places I'm going when I come back this summer for a visit! Yumm!!
ReplyDeleteJolee
That post was SO random, but SOOOOOO true! I do the same w/ the fries/nuggets...however, unintentionally I believe. I eat the fries first b/c I only like them when they're hot, fresh, & crispy! The chicken is good no matter when you eat it really, right?!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up & I love you Micah! Hope you're doing wonderful! Be safe traveling back... Xoxo