New and Improved
On another note, totally unrelated to all things Jessica Simpson, it was 72 degrees here yesterday! A record high for us. It has actually been a pretty snow-less winter, but I'm not complaining. Even after 4+ years of living here, I forget how quickly it cools down when the sun sets below the Peak. So the impromptu picnic my friends and I planned before "The Bachelor" was thwarted. Instead, we had an inside picnic or some might just call it dinner. But we ate on a blanket (which we used as a tablecloth) and eschewed plates, using napkins instead. Times we'll cherish forever.
And finally, my IT team has been working non-stop to ensure that you can comment on this blog without difficulty. Or...I figured out how to change the settings so that anyone can comment. Just choose name/URL from the drop down menu and simply put in your name. You can also comment anonymously, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. No need to point out to me that I should take my own advice. Be honest, you wouldn't read if I wasn't at least a little bit snarky.

Beautiful post Micah! It's often so hard to accept the reality checks the Lord gives us, yet so great to receive them as well. We have loved the weather here lately too, but wish it would just go ahead & and turn into Spring for good (instead of switching back & forth)!
ReplyDeleteOh, & "ditto" on the J.S. comment! Some people really have a lot of nerve by calling HER fat! Ugh!
Love you...