G.I. Oh, No.
I like movies. A lot. I also like movie trivia. I am one of those annoying people who will turn to you in the movie theater and say “What’s she been in?” If I can’t figure it out pretty much immediately, it will ruin the entire movie for me and probably you too, my friend, because I just can’t let. it. go.
So when I saw “G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra” last weekend it was no surprise that I attempted to mentally make up a full filmography for every single person in the cast, with the exception of the girl playing the main female role. Because I don’t know what she did to get that part, but I have my theories, and almost none of them involve your standard screen test. It is almost impossible to make an action movie that’s too cheesy and/or over the top for me, but this girl did it with unparalleled success.
I mean she really can’t act.
Really.
I IMDB’d the movie for a little research and skill-honing and found out that Sienna Miller is the “actress” credited with the train wreck that is Ana/Baroness de Cobray.
Turns out, things haven’t been so great for Sienna, acting-wise. I perused her biography and noticed a lot of this: “Sienna was beat out for the part of ___________ in __________ by someone who can actually act.”
And because of this, I feel validated in my shameless criticism of this poor beautiful girl who should probably never be cast in another film ever. You should just know that I really wanted to love that movie, Sienna. But you made it very difficult, nigh impossible.
Shame on you.
Okay, now that we’re done with my personal review of a movie you’ve probably not seen, I would also like to tell you about the bridal shower my friends and I hosted last weekend. My friends Ginna & Steve are getting married in three weeks and we got together on Saturday to celebrate with Ginna.
Here are some pictures:

Isn't Ginna going to be a lovely bride?
So when I saw “G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra” last weekend it was no surprise that I attempted to mentally make up a full filmography for every single person in the cast, with the exception of the girl playing the main female role. Because I don’t know what she did to get that part, but I have my theories, and almost none of them involve your standard screen test. It is almost impossible to make an action movie that’s too cheesy and/or over the top for me, but this girl did it with unparalleled success.
I mean she really can’t act.
Really.
I IMDB’d the movie for a little research and skill-honing and found out that Sienna Miller is the “actress” credited with the train wreck that is Ana/Baroness de Cobray.
Turns out, things haven’t been so great for Sienna, acting-wise. I perused her biography and noticed a lot of this: “Sienna was beat out for the part of ___________ in __________ by someone who can actually act.”
And because of this, I feel validated in my shameless criticism of this poor beautiful girl who should probably never be cast in another film ever. You should just know that I really wanted to love that movie, Sienna. But you made it very difficult, nigh impossible.
Shame on you.
Okay, now that we’re done with my personal review of a movie you’ve probably not seen, I would also like to tell you about the bridal shower my friends and I hosted last weekend. My friends Ginna & Steve are getting married in three weeks and we got together on Saturday to celebrate with Ginna.
Here are some pictures:


Isn't Ginna going to be a lovely bride?
What an absolutely beautful table.>>>You are your Mother's daughter.MeeMaw
ReplyDeleteDid you read about Sienna's failed engagement with Jude Law? Apparently he noticed her lack of talent also, or he cheated on her with his nanny. whatevs.
ReplyDelete