The Golden Bee
Last night my friend Jaci invited us to the Bee because her boyfriend Josh is in town for a little while and he wanted to share this experience with people who could potentially embarrass him by singing entirely too loudly.
The other thing that is tradition is that the waitresses throw these bee stickers on you. Josh is sporting one here. Please note my stellar use of "Paint" to highlight the bee.

Turns out, as I was lamely singing "Yellow Submarine" in a voice some would liken to the sound a banshee might make, my little sister Heather was listening to Sir Paul sing it live at the new Cowboys Stadium. I bet you now wish she was writing this blog.
Oh, well. The Bee is always a good time. It's a landmark in Colorado Springs and if you come to visit me, I promise to take you there. And I promise to try to lose my voice before we go to spare you some humiliation.
I want to go here...bad.
ReplyDelete