Happy Birthday, MeeMaw!


Today, August 26, is my wonderful Mee Maw's birthday. This picture is a great picture of her and a "Hunchback of Notre Dame" picture of me. But she's the important one here, so I swallowed my pride and posted it.

Mee Maw is one of the most loving people you will ever meet. I have always felt like I was the apple of her eye. She makes the best deviled eggs you will ever eat and plays a mean game of Trivial Pursuit. She has taught me many life skills that I will cherish forever. I would not be the person (hunchback?) I am today without her.

I love you, Mee Maw. Happy Birthday!

Comments

  1. Dear Micah, Thank you so much for the nice post regarding my birthday.>>Your words about me in your life make it all worthwhile. I hate your saying bad things about your picture---just because you are one of the two most photogenic persons I know doesn't mean the old lady can't upstage you once in a lifetime. I love you and thank God you are my granddaughter. MeeMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, MeeMaw!!! Hope you had a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts