Shear Disaster?

Today is a special day. It's the one day every two years three months that I decide I will try to do something about the mess I've made of my hair. Yep, I'm getting a haircut.

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I am tired of the long, straight look and would like to do something a little more daring this time. I want to keep it long for now because I'm approaching the celebration of the anniversary of having lived on this earth for three decades and at that point envision having shorter hair, probably for the rest of my born days.

All that to say, I've made the fateful decision to get LAYERS (cue dramatic music). The picture below is an accurate representation of what I'm trying to accomplish.

Also, I've been trying to rock this look below for like several years and have determined that it is simply impossible without the aid of layers.

Doesn't Sandra look so happy in this photo? I think if she could talk, she'd be saying "Does my hair not look freakin' awesome?"

If you believe I am making a terrible mistake to go with layers, you have until 5:30PM Mountain Standard Time to try and stop me. It will take some darn good persuading, though. I'm pretty dead-set on trying to look like Sandra.

Comments

  1. Sandra DOES look so happy but I can't help but wonder if it's because a) this picture was taken during her filming with Ryan Reynolds or b) the picture was taken during her filming with Bradley Cooper. I happen to think if she could talk she would be saying something about one of the two aforementioned men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. If I had the good fortune of being in a movie with either of those two men, all my smiles would be Ryan or Bradley-related.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I think the layers will be darling. Also, Sandra could've been smiling because of a filming with Hugh Grant as well. He's brilliant! Positively brilliant!

    (I may be reading the Harry Potter books again.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts