Well, I Never
It has been brought to my attention that my beauty queen wave, demonstrated in the last post, may make me look slightly "special."
One of my so-called friends lovingly pointed this out to me last night. And to that friend I would just like to say: Please stop reading my blog. Otherwise, you may feel the need to point out all of my other shortcomings and that would just make me feel bad about myself.
To my other readers I would just like to say that I knew full well that I looked a little "touched" in that picture, but didn't have time to crop it before posting.
To the Internets who don't read this blog but may have stumbled upon this particular picture by Googling things like "ridiculously awkward wave" or "slightly scary looking girl in a tiara," well, I'm sorry you had to see that.
That is all.
One of my so-called friends lovingly pointed this out to me last night. And to that friend I would just like to say: Please stop reading my blog. Otherwise, you may feel the need to point out all of my other shortcomings and that would just make me feel bad about myself.
To my other readers I would just like to say that I knew full well that I looked a little "touched" in that picture, but didn't have time to crop it before posting.
To the Internets who don't read this blog but may have stumbled upon this particular picture by Googling things like "ridiculously awkward wave" or "slightly scary looking girl in a tiara," well, I'm sorry you had to see that.
That is all.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog!