Happy Birthday, Dad!
This is my dad. This is the only electronic picture I have of him. I'm not very good at taking pictures of my family, but have a lot of talent for taking pictures of landscapes that no one wants to see. Writing this blog has made me more aware of my photographic shortcomings. But back to my dad. Today is his birthday and I'd like to take this opportunity to make each of you aware of that fact. For those of you who know my dad, he needs no introduction. For those of you who don't, here are a few tidbits. He gives generously to those in need. He is a very hard worker and takes pride in doing things correctly. He loves our dog Ottis more than most people could love an animal. He is one of the most disciplined people I know. So those are some reasons that I respect him.
Happy Birthday, Dad! I hope it's one of your best years yet. I love you!
Happy Birthday Mike!!! From Trish & Roger Lightner
ReplyDeleteHope he had a great birthday. Tell him I said hi (and your mom, too)!
ReplyDeleteMicah this blog is awesome. I've been sitting here reading all of your posts. Please tell your parents hi for me.
ReplyDelete