Birthdays and Blessings
Did anyone watch the Grammys last night? I did not. I didn’t have time last night—can I get an “amen” from anyone else who’s ever spent a perfectly good Sunday night detangling your earbuds? Anyway, I would love a Grammy recap from the “people”—you know how I like to keep it real.
Today is my Nanaw’s birthday so those of you who know her should give her a shout-out. Warning: birthday wishes to my Nanaw may result in the receipt of a warm, cuddly, soft and wonderful afghan lovingly knitted by Nanaw herself. That woman loves my friends, I tell ya.
My Nanaw is one of the most resourceful, hard-working, generous people I have ever known. She is masterful at building relationships with people and those who have the pleasure of her company always feel valued and important. She has taught me many skills that people my age do not often know how to execute. And while she may not approve of the stud that currently garnishes the nose the Lord gave me, I know that she will always love me unconditionally, no matter how many more piercings I get-- I'm thinking seven should be enough. In short, she’s a wonderful grandmother and I’m lucky to be part of her family.
Happy Birthday Nanaw! I hope it’s the best one yet. I love you!
Today is my Nanaw’s birthday so those of you who know her should give her a shout-out. Warning: birthday wishes to my Nanaw may result in the receipt of a warm, cuddly, soft and wonderful afghan lovingly knitted by Nanaw herself. That woman loves my friends, I tell ya.

My Nanaw is one of the most resourceful, hard-working, generous people I have ever known. She is masterful at building relationships with people and those who have the pleasure of her company always feel valued and important. She has taught me many skills that people my age do not often know how to execute. And while she may not approve of the stud that currently garnishes the nose the Lord gave me, I know that she will always love me unconditionally, no matter how many more piercings I get-- I'm thinking seven should be enough. In short, she’s a wonderful grandmother and I’m lucky to be part of her family.
Happy Birthday Nanaw! I hope it’s the best one yet. I love you!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog!