To Lift Your (MY) Spirits
Have y’all ever seen “Psych”? It is the funniest show on TV. I’ve been a fan since the first episode. James Roday is a comedic genius and Dule Hill has the most hilarious facial expressions of any person in the world. Other than John McCain, that is. Unfortunately, it airs on Friday nights, and we all know that this girl is not sitting at home watching the telly on Friday nights. I mean am I right? No? Okay fine. I’ve usually fallen asleep by the time it comes on. So, I’m forced to watch it on DVD.
I’ve been watching my way through Season 2 this week and have laughed so hard I’ve cried (and maybe even clapped a time or two—the 12 step program is just not working).
This is your PSA for the week: Watch Psych. Because when I adore something, I feel compelled to share the wealth with others. You’re welcome.

I love Psych! It only I weren't so darn popular, I could watch it more often...
ReplyDeleteI watched my first episode the other day. They were investigating a seal's death. Killed me. So funny.
ReplyDeleteBesties-- A) thanks for commenting and making me feel like someone reads this B) I have seasons 1 & 2...come over and watch it...right now!
ReplyDeleteHey...check out my blog...I've left something for you!
ReplyDelete