Thursday Ramblings
Well…I’m going to assume that since I didn’t get asked out on any dates in the last post, my readership must be limited to ladies, people who are related to me, and guys who refuse to believe that I’m training for a marathon—which is probably based on pretty solid evidence acquired via use of deductive reasoning. With that in mind, I’m going to take a short sabbatical from writing about the more *ahem* personal aspects of my life, and try to entertain you with my thoughts about other people’s lives.
Let’s start with American Idol. You may remember that I recently admitted to possessing a shameless “game,” which is why I have no trouble telling you now that I love me some American Idol. I didn’t realize they were giving nine contestants the boot last night. I just got to know some of those folks! Take Tatianna del Toro, for instance. Now don’t get me wrong, that girl is eight shades of crazy, but I really think she can sing! And what about Cutie McDimples that sang the Jason Aldean song? I mean please people, he had me at “Hicktown.” And don’t even get me started on Anoop-dawg, he’s just too sweet for words. I am, however, pleased with the three choices that were put through to the next round, I’m just hoping some of the above mentioned folks will get another chance in the Wild Card round!
Let’s start with American Idol. You may remember that I recently admitted to possessing a shameless “game,” which is why I have no trouble telling you now that I love me some American Idol. I didn’t realize they were giving nine contestants the boot last night. I just got to know some of those folks! Take Tatianna del Toro, for instance. Now don’t get me wrong, that girl is eight shades of crazy, but I really think she can sing! And what about Cutie McDimples that sang the Jason Aldean song? I mean please people, he had me at “Hicktown.” And don’t even get me started on Anoop-dawg, he’s just too sweet for words. I am, however, pleased with the three choices that were put through to the next round, I’m just hoping some of the above mentioned folks will get another chance in the Wild Card round!
Moving on…raise your hands in the air if you’re excited about Easter candy season. Woot, woot! My Cadbury Mini Eggs made their seasonal appearance on the shelves of Wally World this week.
Now if you know me, you know that I don’t care all that much for sugary, chocolaty, dessert-type items, I’m more of a celery and carrot stick type girl. I’ll pause for laughter. Done yet? Oh honestly, get up off the floor. Geez. Anyway, these little eggs are a DE-light and I look forward to getting one tiny little bag every February to last me the rest of the year through. Do you have a favorite seasonal candy?
Okay, I'm out of ramblings for today...have a Happy Thursday!
I have to say that I am not a fan of the Cadbury minis. I think the shells are too thick. But they are better than regular Cadbury eggs and Peeps. Those things are just NASTY. Now that I am done bashing those, my favorite easter candy is Reeses peanut butter eggs.
ReplyDelete