In today's lesson, we will be covering the topic of "oversharing." I'm currently struggling with how much to say on this blog because I don't want to cross into the dangerous waters known as The Sea of Too Much Information. It's kind of like Narnia except there are no talking animals and it's not a magical place. At all. So really, it's nothing like Narnia.
Sometimes I want to write about things that entertain me. Sometimes I want to write about how my feelings have been hurt. Other times, I want to write about things that I'm reasonably certain no one else in the world cares about. But mostly, I want people to read my blog and go about their merry way with a newly fashioned smile on their faces. That's why I read other people's blogs. So, I will try to stick to mildly entertaining topics and leave the rest for my journal.
Enough of that. Let's talk about Taken. I saw it last week and I have to say it's one of my favorite action/suspense movies that's been released in years. Liam Neeson is amazing and as one of my friends put it "Jack Bauer's got nothing on this guy!"
In other exciting news about my life, I'm going to see Brian Regan with some friends on Valentine's Day. He is one of my favorite comedians. His jokes are always clean and he's so funny that I generally end up embarrassing myself by squawking at his jokes (when I get really tickled, my laugh comes out not so much as a laugh, but something more akin to the sound a goose might make-- if it was being tortured. Or burned alive. Or had been given too much Vicodin). It has also been pointed out to me that I tend to clap (and sometimes rock) when I find a joke particularly funny. Even if I'm at home alone watching TV. I'm a laugh clapper. I cannot laugh without also clapping.
So it's a good thing I'm seeing Brian Regan with friends and not prospective dates because the factors listed above might cause prospective dates to become former prospective dates. And that would just make me cry, which incidentally is how I spent the last five Valentine's Days. Aaaannnd we've crossed the waters into the Sea of TMI, which must mean it's time for me to take my leave.
I'm off to my Laugh Clappers Anonymous meeting. See you tomorrow!
Sometimes I want to write about things that entertain me. Sometimes I want to write about how my feelings have been hurt. Other times, I want to write about things that I'm reasonably certain no one else in the world cares about. But mostly, I want people to read my blog and go about their merry way with a newly fashioned smile on their faces. That's why I read other people's blogs. So, I will try to stick to mildly entertaining topics and leave the rest for my journal.
Enough of that. Let's talk about Taken. I saw it last week and I have to say it's one of my favorite action/suspense movies that's been released in years. Liam Neeson is amazing and as one of my friends put it "Jack Bauer's got nothing on this guy!"
In other exciting news about my life, I'm going to see Brian Regan with some friends on Valentine's Day. He is one of my favorite comedians. His jokes are always clean and he's so funny that I generally end up embarrassing myself by squawking at his jokes (when I get really tickled, my laugh comes out not so much as a laugh, but something more akin to the sound a goose might make-- if it was being tortured. Or burned alive. Or had been given too much Vicodin). It has also been pointed out to me that I tend to clap (and sometimes rock) when I find a joke particularly funny. Even if I'm at home alone watching TV. I'm a laugh clapper. I cannot laugh without also clapping.
So it's a good thing I'm seeing Brian Regan with friends and not prospective dates because the factors listed above might cause prospective dates to become former prospective dates. And that would just make me cry, which incidentally is how I spent the last five Valentine's Days. Aaaannnd we've crossed the waters into the Sea of TMI, which must mean it's time for me to take my leave.
I'm off to my Laugh Clappers Anonymous meeting. See you tomorrow!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog!